hCG ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
Visual hCG Pregnancy ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of human chorionic gonadotropin.
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for quantification.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for hCG ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- Chorionic Gonadotropin alpha/beta
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for hCG ELISA Kit (KA0218) (0)
There are no publications for hCG ELISA Kit (KA0218).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for hCG ELISA Kit (KA0218) (0)
There are no reviews for hCG ELISA Kit (KA0218).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for hCG ELISA Kit (KA0218). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
We are interested in buy Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Antibodies for Immunoassays. Do you have any anti-Hyperglycosylated hCG antibody ( or anti- Invasive trophoblast antigen antibody)?
- We have a wide range of antibodies to human chorionic gonadotrophin, including many that have been validated for ELISA such as NBP1-51724 and NBP1-41026. We currently also stock two kits for the quantification of hCG, catalog numbers KA0218 and KA0212. Of these, KA0218 is suitable for the detection of hCG in urine or serum, whilst KA0212 has currently only been validated with serum. I have not been able to find information in our database to suggest that any of our hCG antibodies are specific for a hyperglycosylated form of hCG. However if you have any further questions on any of our products please do not hesitate to contact me.
Additional hCG Products
Bioinformatics Tool for hCG ELISA Kit (KA0218)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to hCG ELISA Kit (KA0218). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on hCG