Publications for HA Epitope Tag Antibody (NBP2-16773) (0)
There are no publications for HA Epitope Tag Antibody (NBP2-16773).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for HA Epitope Tag Antibody (NBP2-16773) (0)
There are no reviews for HA Epitope Tag Antibody (NBP2-16773).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for HA Epitope Tag Antibody (NBP2-16773). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
We are looking for a NON-RABBIT polyclonal anti-HA (hemagglutinin - YPYDVPDYA ) antibody for immunohistochemistry that works in 4% paraformaldehyde-fixed tissue. We have a transgenic mouse expressing an HA-tagged protein and want to perform double-labeling with another antibody made in rabbit. We have had no luck using mouse or rat monoclonal anti-HA antibodies. The non-rabbit polyclonal antibody would preferably be made in goat, although if you have other species let us know. It could be unconjugated or conjugated (eg fluorochrome or HRP). However, we are only interested in a product with demonstrated effectiveness for IHC in a published paper. Do you have any such products?
- We do have other host species for this target and some that have been mentioned in publications. Unfortunately for our goat antibodies against this tag none of them have been validated in IHC-P, and for two we have shown they do not work. Please see this link to our goat anti-HA Epitope Tag antibodies. Since they work in ICC/IF I would assume as long as the tag is expressed in your tissues that you should still pick it up. In this case we have an Innovators Reward Program you can take advantage of for testing a new application to save some money. Here are the chicken anti-HA Epitope Tag antibodies. None of them have been tested in IHC-P as before, or that would be indicated with a positive result and the application on the datasheet or a negative results with the (-) beside the application. Another option for you as well would be going with a Rabbit polyclonal that we have available that has been well publicized and reviewed by customers (cat# NB600-363). I know you plan on double staining, but one way around this would be to use your other antibody and incubate with the secondary for detection first. After doing that you could have this one directly conjugated to your preferred detection probe and then pick up both of their signals since you would already have bound secondary to your first rabbit primary, there would not be any non-specific binding.