GTF3C5 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Plasmid: pCMV-GTF3C5 full-length
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Sample Buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, 2% SDS, 10% glycerol, 300 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, and 0.01% Bromophenol blue).
Lysate Details for Array
Quality control test: Transient overexpression cell lysate was tested with Anti-GTF3C5 antibody by Western Blots.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for GTF3C5 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- general transcription factor 3C polypeptide 5
- general transcription factor IIIC, polypeptide 5 (63kD)
- general transcription factor IIIC, polypeptide 5, 63kDa
- TFIIIC63TFIIIC 63 kDa subunit
- Transcription factor IIIC 63 kDa subunit
- Transcription factor IIIC subunit epsilon
- transcription factor IIIC, 63 kD
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: IP (-), WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ELISA
Publications for GTF3C5 Lysate (H00009328-T01) (0)
There are no publications for GTF3C5 Lysate (H00009328-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for GTF3C5 Lysate (H00009328-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for GTF3C5 Lysate (H00009328-T01).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for GTF3C5 Lysate (H00009328-T01) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for GTF3C5 Lysate (H00009328-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to GTF3C5 Lysate (H00009328-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on GTF3C5