GRO alpha Recombinant Protein Summary
A recombinant protein with a His-tag corresponding to amino acids 25 to 96 of Mouse GRO alpha
Source: E. coli
Amino Acid Sequence: MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMAPIAN ELRCQCLQTM AGIHLKNIQS LKVLPSGPHC TQTEVIATLK NGREACLDPE APLVQKIVQK MLKGVPK
>90%, by SDS-PAGE
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Liquid. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol 0.1M NaCl,
>90%, by SDS-PAGE
The purity of this protein is > 90% by SDS-PAGE. Molecular weight is 10.5 kDa(97aa), confirmed by MALDI-TOF
Alternate Names for GRO alpha Recombinant Protein
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 1 (melanoma growth stimulating activity, alpha)
- fibroblast secretory protein
- GRO1 oncogene (melanoma growth stimulating activity, alpha)
- GRO1GRO1 oncogene (melanoma growth-stimulating activity)
- melanoma growth stimulatory activity alpha
- Melanoma growth stimulatory activity
- MGSA alpha
- MGSAgrowth-regulated alpha protein
- NAP-3C-X-C motif chemokine 1
- Neutrophil-activating protein 3
CXCL1, also known as GROA or GRO-alpha, is a growth factor for melanoma cells and a chemotaxin for neutrophils. Similar to other alpha chemokines, this protein is potent neutrophil attractant and activator and is also active toward basophils. In addition, CXCL1 protein may be a therapeutic target as well as a diagnostic marker in ovarian cancer. Recombinant mouse CXCL1 protein, fused to His-tag at N-terminus, was expressed in E.coli and purified by using conventional chromatography techniques
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, S-ELISA
Applications: Flow, IHC, Neut
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Publications for GRO alpha Protein (NBP1-99002) (0)
There are no publications for GRO alpha Protein (NBP1-99002).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for GRO alpha Protein (NBP1-99002) (0)
There are no reviews for GRO alpha Protein (NBP1-99002).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for GRO alpha Protein (NBP1-99002) (0)
Additional GRO alpha Recombinant Protein Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for GRO alpha Protein (NBP1-99002)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to GRO alpha Protein (NBP1-99002). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on GRO alpha