Gremlin 1 Antibody (30C14) [Biotin] Summary
This antibody was produced from a hybridoma (mouse myeloma fused with
spleen cells from a rat immunized with mouse recombinant protein Gremlin. Rat monoclonal anti mouse Gremlin O70326.
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Optimal dilution of this antibody should be experimentally determined.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
This conjugate is made on demand. Actual recovery may vary from the stated volume of this product. The volume will be greater than or equal to the unit size stated on the datasheet.
Alternate Names for Gremlin 1 Antibody (30C14) [Biotin]
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 2 protein
- CKTSF1B1gremlin 1, cysteine knot superfamily, homolog
- Cysteine knot superfamily 1, BMP antagonist 1gremlin 1, cysteine knot superfamily, homolog (Xenopus laevis)
- DAN domain family member 2
- Down-regulated in Mos-transformed cells protein
- gremlin 1
- gremlin 1-like protein
- Increased in high glucose protein 2
- increased in high glucose-2
- proliferation-inducing gene 2
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Block
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Publications for Gremlin 1 Antibody (NBP2-21983B) (0)
There are no publications for Gremlin 1 Antibody (NBP2-21983B).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Gremlin 1 Antibody (NBP2-21983B) (0)
There are no reviews for Gremlin 1 Antibody (NBP2-21983B).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Gremlin 1 Antibody (NBP2-21983B) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Gremlin 1 Antibody (NBP2-21983B)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Gremlin 1 Antibody (NBP2-21983B). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Gremlin 1