GALNTL1 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for GALNTL1
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for GALNTL1 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- EC 188.8.131.52
- GalNAc-T-like protein 1
- Polypeptide GalNAc transferase-like protein 1
- polypeptide N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 16
- pp-GaNTase-like protein 1
- Protein-UDP acetylgalactosaminyltransferase-like protein 1
- putative polypeptide N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase-like protein 1
- UDP-GalNAc:polypeptide N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase-like protein 1
- UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-galactosamine:polypeptideN-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase-like 1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for GALNTL1 Lysate (H00057452-T01) (0)
There are no publications for GALNTL1 Lysate (H00057452-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for GALNTL1 Lysate (H00057452-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for GALNTL1 Lysate (H00057452-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for GALNTL1 Lysate (H00057452-T01) (0)
Additional GALNTL1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for GALNTL1 Lysate (H00057452-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to GALNTL1 Lysate (H00057452-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on GALNTL1