Human FSH ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
|Standard Curve Range
0 to 200 mIU/mL
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
FSH (Human) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of follicle-stimulating hormone.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- TMB Reagent (One-Step)
- Stop Solution (1N HCl)
- Mouse monoclonal anti-a-FSH antibody coated microtiter
- FSH Reference Standard Set Contains 0, 5, 15, 50, 100, and 200mIU/mL (WHO, 2nd IRP 78/549) human FSH.
- Enzyme Conjugate Reagent
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for FSH ELISA Kit (KA0213)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for FSH ELISA Kit (KA0213) (0)
There are no reviews for FSH ELISA Kit (KA0213).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FSH ELISA Kit (KA0213). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Can I use this kit for plasma samples?
- We are sorry to inform you that we have not validatde this kit for use with plasma samples
Additional FSH Products
Blogs on FSH