FoxP3 Antibody Summary
FOXP3 (NP_054728.2, 1 a.a. ~ 431 a.a) full-length human protein.
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS (pH 7.4)
Protein G purified
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for FoxP3 Antibody
- forkhead box P3
- Forkhead Box Protein P3
- immune dysregulation, polyendocrinopathy, enteropathy, X-linked
- Immunodeficiency, Polyendocrinopathy, Enteropathy, X-Linked
- XPIDpolyendocrinopathy, enteropathy, X-linked
The transcription factor Foxp family includes Foxp1, Foxp2, and Foxp3. The Foxp3 (50KDa)plays a key role in CD4(+) CD25(+) regulatory T cell function and represents a specific marker for these cells. Despite its strong association with regulatory T cell function, in humans little is known about the frequency of CD4(+) CD25(+) cells that express FOXP3 protein nor the distribution of these cells in vivo. FOXP3 may be a master regulatory gene and a more specific marker of regulatory T cells than other T cells.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: Flow, Func, In vitro, In vivo, CyTOF-ready, Flow-CS
Applications: WB, Flow, Block, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, AgAct
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Ca
Applications: B/N, Flow, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Publications for FoxP3 Antibody (H00050943-D01P) (0)
There are no publications for FoxP3 Antibody (H00050943-D01P).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for FoxP3 Antibody (H00050943-D01P) (0)
There are no reviews for FoxP3 Antibody (H00050943-D01P).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FoxP3 Antibody (H00050943-D01P). (Showing 1 - 3 of 3 FAQ).
Does FoxP3 antibodies comes in lyophilized form?
- FoxP3 antibodies, aka JM2 IPEX, and Scurfin antibodies, have the following products in lyophilized form: NBP1-18319, AF3240.
What the theoretical molecular weight for FoxP3 antibodies?
- The TMW of FoxP3 antibodies is approximately 47 - 52 kDa.
What is the immunogen sequence of this FoxP3 antibody?
- A full-length sequence from amino acids 1 - 431: MPNPRPGKPSAPSLALGPSPGASPSWRAAPKASDLLGARGPGGTFQGRDLRGGAHASSSSLNPMPPSQLQLPTLPLVMVAPSGARLGPLPHLQALLQDRPHFMHQLSTVDAHARTPVLQVHPLESPAMISLTPPTTATGVFSLKARPGLPPGINVASLEWVSREPALLCTFPNPSAPRKDSTLSAVPQSSYPLLANGVCKWPGCEKVFEEPEDFLKHCQADHLLDEKGRAQCLLQREMVQSLEQQLVLEKEKLSAMQAHLAGKMALTKASSVASSDKGSCCIVAAGSQGPVVPAWSGPREAPDSLFAVRRHLWGSHGNSTFPEFLHNMDYFKFHNMRPPFTYATLIRWAILEAPEKQRTLNEIYHWFTRMFAFFRNHPATWKNAIRHNLSLHKCFVRVESEKGAVWTVDELEFRKKRSQRPSRCSNPTPGP.
Additional FoxP3 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for FoxP3 Antibody (H00050943-D01P)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FoxP3 Antibody (H00050943-D01P). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FoxP3.
Is has been established that the regulatory transcription factor FOXP3 (a member of the forkhead/winged-helix family of transcription factors) is imperative to immune system homeostasis through CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cell function. Distinctively,... Read full blog post.
FOXP3 is a Master Regulator of T Regulatory (Treg) Cells
FOXP3, a member of forkhead/winged-helix family of transcription factors acts as a "master" regulator for the development and suppressive function of regulatory T cells (Tregs). Its constitutive expression is necessary for the suppressive function of... Read full blog post.
FOXP3: Master Regulatory Transcriptional Factor
FOXP3, a forkhead family transcription factor specially expressed in regulatory T (Treg) cells, controls the expression of many key immune-regulatory genes. Treg cells are a population of T lymphocytes that have critical roles in the immune system hom... Read full blog post.