FNDC9 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for FNDC9
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for FNDC9 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- chromosome 5 open reading frame 40
- fibronectin type III domain containing 9
- fibronectin type-III domain-containing protein C5orf40
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for FNDC9 Lysate (H00408263-T01) (0)
There are no publications for FNDC9 Lysate (H00408263-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for FNDC9 Lysate (H00408263-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for FNDC9 Lysate (H00408263-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FNDC9 Lysate (H00408263-T01) (0)
Additional FNDC9 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Products
Bioinformatics Tool for FNDC9 Lysate (H00408263-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FNDC9 Lysate (H00408263-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FNDC9