FGF R1 Overexpression Lysate (Native) Summary
The lysate was created in HEK293T cells, using plasmid ID RC215316 and based on accession number NP_075594. The protein contains a C-terminal DDK tag.
Homo sapiens FGFR1, mRNA.
This product is intended for use as a positive control in Western Blot. You will receive the lysate (100ug), and an empty vector negative control (100 ug).
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Lysate Details for FGF R1
HEK293T cells in 10-cm dishes were transiently transfected with a non-lipid polymer transfection reagent specially designed and manufactured for large volume DNA transfection. Transfected cells were cultured for 48hrs before collection. The cells were lysed in modified RIPA buffer (25mM Tris-HCl pH7.6, 150mM NaCl, 1% NP-40, 1mM EDTA, 1xProteinase inhibitor cocktail mix, 1mM PMSF and 1mM Na3VO4, and then centrifuged to clarify the lysate. Protein concentration was measured by BCA protein assay kit.This product is manufactured by and sold under license from OriGene Technologies and its use is limited solely for research purposes.
Alternate Names for FGF R1 Overexpression Lysate (Native)
- basic fibroblast growth factor receptor 1
- CD331 antigen
- EC 2.7.10
- EC 22.214.171.124
- FGF R1
- fibroblast growth factor receptor 1
- Fms-like tyrosine kinase 2
- fms-related tyrosine kinase 2
- heparin-binding growth factor receptor
- hydroxyaryl-protein kinase
- KAL 2
- Proto-oncogene c-Fgr
- soluble FGFR1 variant 1
- soluble FGFR1 variant 2
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, ICC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, IHC
Publications for FGF R1 Lysate (NBP2-09910) (0)
There are no publications for FGF R1 Lysate (NBP2-09910).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for FGF R1 Lysate (NBP2-09910) (0)
There are no reviews for FGF R1 Lysate (NBP2-09910).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FGF R1 Lysate (NBP2-09910). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I would like to inquire whether you have samples of the following antibodies: NBP1-61338, NB600-1287, NBP1-19481, NBP1-19864; The datasheets for these antibodies show different molecular weights of the detected proteins so its no altogether clear to me which one detects the real protein. To sort this out, we would be using FGFR1-deficient cells and would very much appreciate if you could supply us with small aliquots of these antibodies.
- FGFR1 has multiple isoforms and is subject to multiple PTM's. The molecular weight can vary greatly depending on experimental conditions and samples used. We fully guarantee all of our products for the listed applications and species. If you cannot get a product to work in an application or species stated on our datasheet, our technical service team will troubleshoot with you to get it to work. If a product still does not work after troubleshooting, you can receive a free of charge replacement product or a full refund. Due to our 100% guarantee, we do not offer free of charge samples of our products. If a smaller sample size is available, it will be listed on our product page.
I am working in Multiple sclerosis group and mainly working with mice model and cell culture study. I need FGFR1 antibody against Mice for FACS analysis. If it is available can I get the sample to check with my cells? And any Oligodendrocyte markers against mice for FACS too.
- We do have an antibody that has been tested in FLOW, NB600-1287, however it has not been tested in mouse. If you would like to test this antibody in mouse samples we have an Innovators Reward Program where we reward you for trying our antibody in species and applications that have not been previously tested.
Additional FGF R1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for FGF R1 Lysate (NBP2-09910)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FGF R1 Lysate (NBP2-09910). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FGF R1