FGF R1 Antibody Summary
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 118-160 of Human FGFR1.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:500-1:1000
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:50-1:200
Western blot (WB) analyzes of Flg (R148) pAb in extracts from 293 cells.
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS (pH 7.2)
0.05% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for FGF R1 Antibody
- basic fibroblast growth factor receptor 1
- CD331 antigen
- EC 2.7.10
- EC 22.214.171.124
- FGF R1
- fibroblast growth factor receptor 1
- Fms-like tyrosine kinase 2
- fms-related tyrosine kinase 2
- heparin-binding growth factor receptor
- hydroxyaryl-protein kinase
- KAL 2
- Proto-oncogene c-Fgr
- soluble FGFR1 variant 1
- soluble FGFR1 variant 2
FGFR1 (fibroblast growth factor receptor 1) is a member of the fibroblast growth factor receptor family containing an Ig-like domain and a tyrosine kinase domain. This receptor has multiple isoforms and is a Type I membrane protein. FGFR1 is a widely expressed membrane receptor, with distinct isoforms expressed in specific tissues. FGFR1 binds fibroblast growth factor and induces mitogenesis and cellular differentiation. Defects in FGFR1 result in Pfeiffer syndrome associated with craniosynostosis. FGFR1 can be modified by phosphorylation and can bind basic/acidic fibroblast factor depending on the receptor isoform. FGFR1 has been shown to interact with N-cadherin and NCAM.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, ICC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, IHC
Publications for FGF R1 Antibody (NBP1-19864) (0)
There are no publications for FGF R1 Antibody (NBP1-19864).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for FGF R1 Antibody (NBP1-19864) (0)
There are no reviews for FGF R1 Antibody (NBP1-19864).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FGF R1 Antibody (NBP1-19864). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I would like to inquire whether you have samples of the following antibodies: NBP1-61338, NB600-1287, NBP1-19481, NBP1-19864; The datasheets for these antibodies show different molecular weights of the detected proteins so its no altogether clear to me which one detects the real protein. To sort this out, we would be using FGFR1-deficient cells and would very much appreciate if you could supply us with small aliquots of these antibodies.
- FGFR1 has multiple isoforms and is subject to multiple PTM's. The molecular weight can vary greatly depending on experimental conditions and samples used. We fully guarantee all of our products for the listed applications and species. If you cannot get a product to work in an application or species stated on our datasheet, our technical service team will troubleshoot with you to get it to work. If a product still does not work after troubleshooting, you can receive a free of charge replacement product or a full refund. Due to our 100% guarantee, we do not offer free of charge samples of our products. If a smaller sample size is available, it will be listed on our product page.
I am working in Multiple sclerosis group and mainly working with mice model and cell culture study. I need FGFR1 antibody against Mice for FACS analysis. If it is available can I get the sample to check with my cells? And any Oligodendrocyte markers against mice for FACS too.
- We do have an antibody that has been tested in FLOW, NB600-1287, however it has not been tested in mouse. If you would like to test this antibody in mouse samples we have an Innovators Reward Program where we reward you for trying our antibody in species and applications that have not been previously tested.
Additional FGF R1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for FGF R1 Antibody (NBP1-19864)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FGF R1 Antibody (NBP1-19864). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FGF R1