Publications for FGF R1 Antibody (NB100-92073) (0)
There are no publications for FGF R1 Antibody (NB100-92073).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for FGF R1 Antibody (NB100-92073) (0)
There are no reviews for FGF R1 Antibody (NB100-92073).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FGF R1 Antibody (NB100-92073). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I would like to inquire whether you have samples of the following antibodies: NBP1-61338, NB600-1287, NBP1-19481, NBP1-19864; The datasheets for these antibodies show different molecular weights of the detected proteins so its no altogether clear to me which one detects the real protein. To sort this out, we would be using FGFR1-deficient cells and would very much appreciate if you could supply us with small aliquots of these antibodies.
- FGFR1 has multiple isoforms and is subject to multiple PTM's. The molecular weight can vary greatly depending on experimental conditions and samples used. We fully guarantee all of our products for the listed applications and species. If you cannot get a product to work in an application or species stated on our datasheet, our technical service team will troubleshoot with you to get it to work. If a product still does not work after troubleshooting, you can receive a free of charge replacement product or a full refund. Due to our 100% guarantee, we do not offer free of charge samples of our products. If a smaller sample size is available, it will be listed on our product page.
I am working in Multiple sclerosis group and mainly working with mice model and cell culture study. I need FGFR1 antibody against Mice for FACS analysis. If it is available can I get the sample to check with my cells? And any Oligodendrocyte markers against mice for FACS too.
- We do have an antibody that has been tested in FLOW, NB600-1287, however it has not been tested in mouse. If you would like to test this antibody in mouse samples we have an Innovators Reward Program where we reward you for trying our antibody in species and applications that have not been previously tested.
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Additional FGF R1 Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
, BASIC FIBROBLAST GROWTH FACTOR
, FGF RECEPTOR-1
Bioinformatics Tool for FGF R1 Antibody (NB100-92073)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FGF R1 Antibody (NB100-92073). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FGF R1