Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Antibody (GRM1) [PE] Summary
Mononuclear cells from a prolymphocytic B-leukemia
Human CD16/Fc gamma RIII
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:100-1:2000
- Flow Cytometry 10 uL/10^6 cells
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Frozen 1:10-1:500
- Immunoprecipitation 1:10-1:500
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
PBS and a stabilizing agent
Protect conjugated forms from light.
Alternate Names for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Antibody (GRM1) [PE]
- CD16a antigen
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIIa, receptor (CD16a)
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIIa, receptor for (CD16)
- Fc gamma receptor III-A
- Fc gamma RIIIA
- Fc-gamma receptor III-2 (CD 16)
- Fc-gamma receptor IIIb (CD16)
- Fc-gamma RIII
- Fc-gamma RIIIa
- Fc-gamma RIII-alpha
- immunoglobulin G Fc receptor III
- low affinity III, receptor for (CD16)
- low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor III-A
- neutrophil-specific antigen NA
CD16, a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, is a 50-65 kDa glycoprotein found as both a transmembrane and GPI-linked form. The transmembrane form of CD16 is expressed on NK cells, granulocytes, macrophages, and mast cells but not on eosinophils. The GPI-anchored type of CD16 is found only on neutrophils. CD16 is involved in NK activation and signal transduction. (1-5)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Rt, Ze
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: Flow, Func, In vitro, In vivo, CyTOF-ready, Flow-CS
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, Single Cell Western
Applications: WB, Flow, Block, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, In vitro, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Po, Ca, Pm
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, AdBlk, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Publications for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Antibody (NBP1-28447) (0)
There are no publications for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Antibody (NBP1-28447).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Antibody (NBP1-28447) (0)
There are no reviews for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Antibody (NBP1-28447).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Antibody (NBP1-28447). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am interested in developing a surrogate ADCC assay (FC gamma III a binding assay) for which, I would require a CD16 Recombinant Protein as an antigen and Anti-Human IgG (Fc specific) as a secondary antibody as I am planning to perform this assay in an ELISA format. With this brief description, could you please suggest me the right CD16 Recombinant Protein among the three listed products in your web site (http://www.novusbio.com/proteins/cd16). Appreciate if you can share a reference article, where the use of this protein is cited.
- The right CD16 protein for you depends on what sort of functionality you require for your assay. H00002214-P01 is made by a Taiwanese company called Abnova and we distribute it for them. They do not test the activity of their recombinant proteins. The proteins are produced in a cell-free wheat germ system with an N-terminal 26kDa GST-tag. Due to this expression system, in our experience, the proteins do not always undergo the same folding and post-transnational modifications they might undergo in an endogenous cell. Because of this, we do not recommend this protein for use in functional assays and do not guarantee them for this use. They are mainly intended for use in Western Blots and ELISA as a positive control with their antibody. NBP1-98908 is produced in E. coli and contains a His-tag and it also not guaranteed for functionality but may be due to its E. coli expression system. H00002214-G01 is also an Abnova and is made in their cell-free wheat germ expression system with proprietary liposome technology. This is a recently developed system by them and is intended to help the proteins fold and maintain functionality. Which protein would be best for you depends on what you require for your assay. Here is a link to our antibodies to the Fc region of human IgG. The best antibody for you will depend on what you would like to use for detection.
Other Available Formats
Additional Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Antibody (NBP1-28447)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Antibody (NBP1-28447). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a