Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Pasmid: pCMV-FCGR2A full-length
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Sample Buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, 2% SDS, 10% glycerol, 300 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, and 0.01% Bromophenol blue).
Lysate Details for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a
Quality control test: Transient overexpression cell lysate was tested with Anti-FCGR2A antibody by Western Blots.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- CD32 antigen
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIa, receptor (CD32)
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIa, receptor for (CD32)
- Fc gamma RIIA
- Fc-gamma RII-a
- IgG Fc receptor II-a
- Immunoglobulin G Fc receptor II
- low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor II-a
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: B/N, Flow, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Ca, GP
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Species: Hu, Po, Ca, Pm
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Publications for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Lysate (H00002212-T01) (0)
There are no publications for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Lysate (H00002212-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Lysate (H00002212-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Lysate (H00002212-T01).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Lysate (H00002212-T01). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Does any of your FCGR2A antibodies (19C10, 6D11, 13G9) cross react to FCGR2B?
- For these antibodies, we have used the full-length protein FCGR2A (NP_067674) as the immunogen and we have not mapped the epitope that is detected with each Ab yet. I did an alignment of these two proteins and they are highly conserved thus it seems likely that there will be cross-reactivity.
Additional Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Lysate (H00002212-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Lysate (H00002212-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a