Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Antibody (13D7) Summary
Protein expressed in 293T cell transfected with human FCGR2A expression vector
This antibody is specific for Homo sapiens Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIa, receptor (CD32) (FCGR2A), transcript variant 2.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:2000
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:100
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:50
- Immunoprecipitation 2ug/500ul
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS (pH 7.3), 1.0% BSA and 50% Glycerol
0.02% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Antibody (13D7)
- CD32 antigen
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIa, receptor (CD32)
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIa, receptor for (CD32)
- Fc gamma RIIA
- Fc-gamma RII-a
- IgG Fc receptor II-a
- Immunoglobulin G Fc receptor II
- low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor II-a
This gene encodes one member of a family of immunoglobulin Fc receptor genes found on the surface of many immune response cells. The protein encoded by this gene is a cell surface receptor found on phagocytic cells such as macrophages and neutrophils, and is involved in the process of phagocytosis and clearing of immune complexes.Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: B/N, Flow, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Ca, GP
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Species: Hu, Po, Ca, Pm
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Publications for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Antibody (NBP1-47741) (0)
There are no publications for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Antibody (NBP1-47741).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Antibody (NBP1-47741) (0)
There are no reviews for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Antibody (NBP1-47741).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Antibody (NBP1-47741). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Does any of your FCGR2A antibodies (19C10, 6D11, 13G9) cross react to FCGR2B?
- For these antibodies, we have used the full-length protein FCGR2A (NP_067674) as the immunogen and we have not mapped the epitope that is detected with each Ab yet. I did an alignment of these two proteins and they are highly conserved thus it seems likely that there will be cross-reactivity.
Additional Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Antibody (NBP1-47741)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a Antibody (NBP1-47741). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Fc gamma RIIA/CD32a