ErbB2/Her2 Antibody Summary
Antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human erbB-2. The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of erbB-2.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:100-1:2000
- ELISA 1:100-1:2000
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 20 ug/ml
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:10-1:500
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.02% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody
- CD340 antigen
- c-erb B2/neu protein
- EC 2.7.10
- HER2EC 18.104.22.168
- Metastatic lymph node gene 19 protein
- MLN 19
- Neu Oncogene
- neuroblastoma/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog
- Proto-oncogene c-ErbB-2
- Proto-oncogene Neu
- receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-2
- Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER2
- v-erb-b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2(neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog)
- v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2, neuro/glioblastomaderived oncogene homolog (avian)
The ErbB family consists of four closely related tyrosine kinase receptors that act as potent mediators of normal cell growth and development. Aberrant expression or function of one or more of these receptors can play a major role in the development and evolution of cancer. ErbB-2, also known as HER2, has been implicated in the evolution of both breast and gastric cancers, and is evident in other cancer types such as ovarian and salivary gland tumors. ErbB-2 possesses an active tyrosine kinase domain, but no direct ligand has been identified yet. ErbB-2 is the preferred binding partner to the other members of the ErbB family and is thought to act primarily through the Ras-MAPK, PI3k-PKB/Akt, and PLC-PKC signaling pathways. Numerous anti-cancer strategies have been employed against erbB-2, such as antibody-based therapies to prevent ligand binding or receptor activation through dimerization, antibody-dependent cell mediated cytotoxicity, in addition to direct kinase inhibition to prevent molecular activation/downstream signaling.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ye, Xp(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ca
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ec, NA
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IP
Applications: IP (-), WB
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-77026) (0)
There are no publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-77026).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-77026) (0)
There are no reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-77026).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-77026). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am interested in getting antibodies for HER that would work in flow cytometry. Could you recommend some choices?
- A list of our ErbB2 antibodies validated for use in flow cytometry can be found here /productsearch/HER2#fq=common_name%3A%22ErbB2%2FHER2%22&fq=category%3A%22Primary%20Antibodies%22&fq=applications%3A%22Flow%20Cytometry%22
Additional ErbB2/Her2 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-77026)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-77026). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ErbB2/Her2