ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (S-495) Summary
A synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminus of ErbB2/HER2 protein.
This antibody recognizes ErbB2/HER2 protein. It cross-reacts with human, rat and mouse. The other species was not tested.
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 0.1-1 ug/ml
- ELISA 0.01-0.1 ug/ml
- Flow Cytometry 5-10 ug/ml
- Immunohistochemistry 2-5 ug/ml
- Immunoprecipitation 2-5 ug/ml
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Please note that this antibody is reactive to Mouse and derived from the same host, Mouse. Additional Mouse on Mouse blocking steps may be required for IHC and ICC experiments. Please contact Technical Support for more information.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Sterile TBS (pH 7.2) with antibody stabilizer
Protein A or G purified
Alternate Names for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (S-495)
- CD340 antigen
- c-erb B2/neu protein
- EC 2.7.10
- HER2EC 18.104.22.168
- Metastatic lymph node gene 19 protein
- MLN 19
- Neu Oncogene
- neuroblastoma/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog
- Proto-oncogene c-ErbB-2
- Proto-oncogene Neu
- receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-2
- Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER2
- v-erb-b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2(neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog)
- v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2, neuro/glioblastomaderived oncogene homolog (avian)
Oncoprotein Her-2/Neu/ c-erbB-2 belongs to one of the four members of the ErbB receptor family. They are transmembrane receptor-like tyrosine kinases which can be autophosphorylated without ligand binding process when it is overexpressed in breast cancers. Her2 is an important biomarker in breast cancer diagnosis. The antibodies/ heregulin can suppress phosphorylation of HER2 on tyrosine Y1248. Endogenous anti-HER2 antibodies can effectively suppress HER2 kinase activity and downstream signaling to inhibit the transformed phenotype of HER2-expressing tumor cells. Thus, anti-Her2 antibodies have been used widely in the treatment of the breast cancer and other carcinomas.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ye, Xp(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ca
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ec, NA
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IP
Applications: IP (-), WB
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IP
Publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-72166)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-72166) (0)
There are no reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-72166).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-72166). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I am interested in getting antibodies for HER that would work in flow cytometry. Could you recommend some choices?
- A list of our ErbB2 antibodies validated for use in flow cytometry can be found here /productsearch/HER2#fq=common_name%3A%22ErbB2%2FHER2%22&fq=category%3A%22Primary%20Antibodies%22&fq=applications%3A%22Flow%20Cytometry%22
May we ask if it is possible to confirm if NBP1-72166 contains any other protein besides antibodies?
- The lab confirmed that no other proteins other than antibodies exists in our ErbB2/HER2 antibody # NB110-61008. NB110-61008 is one of our best sellers.
Additional ErbB2/Her2 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-72166)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-72166). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ErbB2/Her2