ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (12G4) Summary
Human recombinant protein fragment corresponding to amino acids 676-1255 of human ERBB2(NP_004439) produced in HEK293T cell.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:2000
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:100
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:150
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS (pH 7.3), 1.0% BSA and 50% Glycerol
0.02% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (12G4)
- CD340 antigen
- c-erb B2/neu protein
- EC 2.7.10
- HER2EC 126.96.36.199
- Metastatic lymph node gene 19 protein
- MLN 19
- Neu Oncogene
- neuroblastoma/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog
- Proto-oncogene c-ErbB-2
- Proto-oncogene Neu
- receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-2
- Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER2
- v-erb-b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2(neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog)
- v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2, neuro/glioblastomaderived oncogene homolog (avian)
This gene encodes a member of the epidermal growth factor (EGF) receptor family of receptor tyrosine kinases. This protein has no ligand binding domain of its own and therefore cannot bind growth factors. However, it does bind tightly to other ligand-bound EGF receptor family members to form a heterodimer, stabilizing ligand binding and enhancing kinase-mediated activation of downstream signalling pathways, such as those involving mitogen-activated protein kinase and phosphatidylinositol-3 kinase. Allelic variations at amino acid positions 654 and 655 of isoform a (positions 624 and 625 of isoform b) have been reported, with the most common allele, Ile654/Ile655, shown here. Amplification and/or overexpression of this gene has been reported in numerous cancers, including breast and ovarian tumors. Alternative splicing results in several additional transcript variants, some encoding different isoforms and others that have not been fully characterized. [provided by RefSeq].
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ye, Xp(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ca
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ec, NA
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IP
Applications: IP (-), WB
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-01203) (0)
There are no publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-01203).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-01203) (0)
There are no reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-01203).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-01203). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am interested in getting antibodies for HER that would work in flow cytometry. Could you recommend some choices?
- A list of our ErbB2 antibodies validated for use in flow cytometry can be found here /productsearch/HER2#fq=common_name%3A%22ErbB2%2FHER2%22&fq=category%3A%22Primary%20Antibodies%22&fq=applications%3A%22Flow%20Cytometry%22
Additional ErbB2/Her2 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-01203)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-01203). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ErbB2/Her2