EpCAM/TROP1 Antibody (7E11) Summary
Purified recombinant fragment of human EpCAM/CD326 expressed in E. Coli.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:500-1:2000
- ELISA 1:10000
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.03% Sodium Azide
Alternate Names for EpCAM/TROP1 Antibody (7E11)
- antigen identified by monoclonal AUA1
- CD326 antigen
- Cell surface glycoprotein Trop-1
- chromosome 4, surface marker (35kD glycoprotein)
- epithelial cell adhesion molecule
- Epithelial cell surface antigen
- Epithelial glycoprotein 314
- Epithelial glycoprotein
- KS 1/4 antigen
- Major gastrointestinal tumor-associated protein GA733-2
- Tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 1CO-17A
The G8.8 monoclonal antibody reacts with the 40 kD mouse EpCAM/CD326 (epithelial cellular adhesion molecule), also known as EGP40 (epithelial glycoprotein 40), 17-1A antigen, TACSTD1 (tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 1), and CD326. The immunogen used to generate the G8.8 antibody was the TE-71 thymic epithelial cell line. CD326 is expressed on the majority of epithelial cells, and is considered a pan-carcinoma antigen. CD326 mediates calcium-independent, homophilic, cell-cell adhesion and may function as a growth factor receptor. The antigen is being used as a target for immunotherapy treatment of human carcinomas. CD326 binds LAIR-1 (CD305) and LAIR-2 (CD306) to inhibit cellular activation and inflammation. This epithelial glycoprotein is now recognized as having an important role in tumor biology.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po
Applications: WB, ChIP, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: Flow, Func, In vitro, In vivo, CyTOF-ready, Flow-CS
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Publications for EpCAM/CD326 Antibody (NBP1-47493) (0)
There are no publications for EpCAM/CD326 Antibody (NBP1-47493).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for EpCAM/CD326 Antibody (NBP1-47493) (0)
There are no reviews for EpCAM/CD326 Antibody (NBP1-47493).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for EpCAM/CD326 Antibody (NBP1-47493). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I'm looking for EpCAM antibody for rat. Do you have any antibody which can use FACS?
- We unfortunately do not have any EpCAM antibodies validated in FACS for detection of the rat protein. I am sorry for any inconvenience. I do have three products to EpCAM that can detect the rat protein. These products have been validated to detect the native rat protein, so they may work for FACS however they have not yet been tested in that particular application. If you would like to try them in your experiment you would qualify for our Innovator's Reward Program. This program was designed to help scientists with the cost of their antibodies in return for valuable information. If you decide to test an antibody in a previously untested species or application we will issue you a credit for the purchase price of the antibody in exchange for a review of your experiment using our product.
Additional EpCAM/TROP1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for EpCAM/CD326 Antibody (NBP1-47493)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to EpCAM/CD326 Antibody (NBP1-47493). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on EpCAM/TROP1