Publications for Endoglin/CD105 Antibody (NBP2-21954) (0)
There are no publications for Endoglin/CD105 Antibody (NBP2-21954).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Endoglin/CD105 Antibody (NBP2-21954) (0)
There are no reviews for Endoglin/CD105 Antibody (NBP2-21954).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Endoglin/CD105 Antibody (NBP2-21954). (Showing 1 - 3 of 3 FAQ).
I wonder if you have a CD105 or CD34 antibody suitable for IHC that is specific for human and do not bind mouse?
- We do not have any anti-human CD34 or CD105 antibodies that are confirmed to NOT detect the mouse protein. When we have tested an antibody and confirmed that it will not react with mouse samples, we will add Mu(-) to the datasheet, and unfortunately all of our CD105 and CD34 antibodies will either detect the mouse protein, or they have not been used in mouse samples before.
We are interested in CD105 antibodies that could react with dog, please let me know which products in your catalog you would recommend.
- We do not currently carry any CD105 antibodies that have been validated for use in dog samples. However, if you are interested in testing any of our CD105 antibodies with dog samples you would be eligible for our Innovators Reward Program, in which you can get a discount voucher for the purchase price of the product. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this program.
I need the reconstitution instructions for the antibody NBP2-21954.
- Reconstitute with 400ul of sterile water or PBS for a final concentration of 0.5mg/ml.
Additional Endoglin/CD105 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Endoglin/CD105 Antibody (NBP2-21954)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Endoglin/CD105 Antibody (NBP2-21954). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Endoglin/CD105