DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody [HRP] Summary
Rabbits were immunized with ECS enterokinase cleavage site (xxxDDDDK) conjugated to KLH. Antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using the peptide immobilized on solid support.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
PBS and 0.2% BSA
0.1% Pro-Clean 400
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody [HRP]
- DDDDK epitope tag
- DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag
- DYKDDDDK tag
- ECS epitope tag
- ECS tag
- Enterokinase Cleavage Site epitope tag
- Enterokinase Cleavage Site tag
- epitope tag flag
- FLAG (FLAG is a trademark of Sigma Aldrich)
- FLAG Tag
- Ty 1 Tag
- xxxDDDDK epitope tag
ECSIT (evolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathways) is an intermediate in the Toll/IL1 signal transduction pathway. Activation of NFkB as a result of Toll-like receptor (TLR) and IL1 receptor signaling is a major component of innate immune responses. Signals from these receptors are relayed by a number of adapter molecules such as TRIF, TIRAP, and MyD88 to kinases such as IRAK and other intermediates such as TNF receptor associated factor (TRAF)6. ECSIT (evolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathways) was initially identified as a cytoplasmic protein interacting specifically with TNF receptor associated factor (TRAF)6 in the TLR (Toll-like receptor) pathway. Recently however, ECSIT has also been shown to be required for bone morphogenetic protein (Bmp) signaling and mesoderm formation during mouse embryogenesis, indicating the possibility of cross-talk between the TLR/ILB and Bmp signaling pathways.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Publications for DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody (NB600-389)(3)
Showing Publications 1 - 3
Reviews for DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody (NB600-389) (0)
There are no reviews for DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody (NB600-389).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody (NB600-389). (Showing 1 - 6 of 6 FAQs).
Are the FLAG Tag antibodies validated in Simple Western?
- Yes, we offer a 2 FLAG Tag antibodies that have been tested in Simple Western: NB600-345 and NBP1-71705.
Does FLAG Tag antibodies comes in lyophilized form?
- The following FLAG Tag antibodies come in lyophilized form: NBP1-97401, NBP1-97399, NBP1-97400, NBP1-97402.
What the theoretical molecular weight for FLAG Tag antibodies?
- The TMW of FLAG Tag antibodies is approximately 150 kDa.
Will FLAG Tag antibodies detect internal FLAG tags? My FLAG sequence is sandwiched between two other protein sequences.
- If you are applying your sample(s) to SDS-PAGE, under reducing condition and follow by Western Blot, DYKDDDDK epitope tag antibodies should be able to detect the tag region located internally. However, it depends on the property of your chimeric protein and if your tag is in the hydrophobic or hydrophilic region. Although DYKDDDDK is very hydrophilic, it may not be exposed to the surface if embedded deeply inside the protein with a high content of hydrophobic amino acids with or without covalently-linked modifications such as lipid moieties.
Will FLAG Tag antibodies recognizes FLAG at the C-terminal end?
- Yes, FLAG Tag antibodies can recognize FLAG-tag at both the N- or C-terminal.
What is the immunogen sequence of this FLAG Tag antibody?
- The sequence of FLAG Tag is Asp-Tyr-Lys-Asp-Asp-Asp-Asp-Lys.