Dengue Virus ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
CV% < 10.3%
CV% < 5.82%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Dengue virus IgG ELISA Kit is used for the detection of IgG antibody to Dengue virus in human serum or plasma.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- TMB Substrate: 1 bottle (ready to use)
- Wash concentrate 20X: 1 bottle
- Negative Control: Blue Cap. 1 vial (ready to use)
- Positive Control: Red Cap. 1 vial (ready to use)
- Stop Solution: 1 bottle (ready to use)
- Sample Diluent: 1 bottle (ready to use)
- Microwells coated with Dengue antigen
- Enzyme conjugate: 1 bottle (ready to use)
- Calibrator: yellow Cap. 1 Vial (ready to use)
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Dengue Virus ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- DEN 1
- Dengue hemorrhagic fever
- Dengue type 1 virus
- DENV 1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Dengue Virus ELISA Kit (KA0961)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for Dengue Virus ELISA Kit (KA0961) (0)
There are no reviews for Dengue Virus ELISA Kit (KA0961).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Dengue Virus ELISA Kit (KA0961) (0)
Additional Array Products
Blogs on Dengue Virus