Publications for CXCR4 Antibody (NBP2-12241V) (0)
There are no publications for CXCR4 Antibody (NBP2-12241V).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CXCR4 Antibody (NBP2-12241V) (0)
There are no reviews for CXCR4 Antibody (NBP2-12241V).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CXCR4 Antibody (NBP2-12241V). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Which is your best CXCR4 for immunohistochemistry in paraffin tissues? I would like to detect it in paraffin embedded tissues from human breast cancer samples.
- CXCR4 antibody (NB100-74396) is our best selling product among all the CXCR4 antibodies and it has been validated for IHC-P in human cervical carcinoma tissue sections. NB100-74396 has been cited in at least 7 research publications. Additionally, here is a list of all of our CXCR4 antibodies that has been verified in IHC-P in human samples.
Other Available Formats
Additional CXCR4 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CXCR4 Antibody (NBP2-12241V)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CXCR4 Antibody (NBP2-12241V). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CXCR4.
LAMP2: Protector of the lysosome
LAMP2 belongs to the family of membrane glycoproteins who confer selectins with carbohydrate ligands. LAMP2 has been implicated in tumor cell metastasis, as well as overall protection, maintenance, and adhesion of the lysosome. It appears that LAMP2 m... Read full blog post.
CXCR4 Studies on Neural and Stem Cells
The CXCR4 (C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4) protein is one member of the G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR1) family. As a multipass membrane protein that is found in several tissues, it is the receptor for the C-X-C chemokine CXCL12/SDF-1. The CXCR4 li... Read full blog post.
Understanding CXCR4 and SDF1
CXCR4 (C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4) is a member of the G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR1) family. It is expressed as a multipass membrane protein in several tissues where it acts as the receptor for the C-X-C chemokine CXCL12/SDF-1. This ligand in... Read full blog post.