CXCL5 Antibody Summary
CXCL5 (NP_002985.1, 1 a.a. ~ 114 a.a) full-length human protein.MSLLSSRAARVPGPSSSLCALLVLLLLLTQPGPIASAGPAAAVLRELRCVCLQTTQGVHPKMISNLQVFAIGPQCSKVEVVASLKNGKEICLDPEAPFLKKVIQKILDGGNKEN
CXCL5 - chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 5,
Protein A purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS (pH 7.4)
Concentrations vary lot to lot. See vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
Protein A purified
Antibody reactive against recombinant protein with GST tag on ELISA and western blot and also on transfected lysate in western blot. GST tag alone is used as a negative control.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for CXCL5 Antibody
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 5
- C-X-C motif chemokine 5
- epithelial-derived neutrophil activating protein 78
- epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating peptide 78
- Epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating protein 78
- Neutrophil-activating peptide ENA-78
- neutrophil-activating protein 78
- small inducible cytokine B5
- small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys-X-Cys), member 5 (epithelial-derivedneutrophil-activating peptide 78)
- Small-inducible cytokine B5
The protein encoded by this gene is an inflammatory chemokine that belongs to the CXC chemokine family. This chemokine is produced concomitantly with interleukin-8 (IL8) in response to stimulation with either interleukin-1 (IL1) or tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNFA). This chemokine is a potent chemotaxin involved in neutrophil activation. [provided by RefSeq]
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: Flow, IHC, Neut
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IF
Applications: WB, ELISA
Publications for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-D01P) (0)
There are no publications for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-D01P).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-D01P) (0)
There are no reviews for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-D01P).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-D01P) (0)
Additional CXCL5 Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-D01P)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-D01P). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CXCL5