CXCL5 Antibody (M1) Summary
CXCL5 (AAH08376, 1 a.a. ~ 115 a.a) full length recombinant protein with GST tag.MSLLSSRAARVPGPSSSLCALLVLLLLLTQPGPIASAGPAAAVLRELRCVCLQTTQGVHPKMISNLQVFAIGPQCSKVEVVASLKNGKEICLDPEAPFLKKVIQKILDGGNKEN
CXCL5 - chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 5
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS (pH 7.4)
Concentrations vary lot to lot. See vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
Antibody reactive against recombinant protein with GST tag on ELISA and Western Blot. GST tag alone is used as a negative control.
Human. Other species not tested.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for CXCL5 Antibody (M1)
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 5
- C-X-C motif chemokine 5
- epithelial-derived neutrophil activating protein 78
- epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating peptide 78
- Epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating protein 78
- Neutrophil-activating peptide ENA-78
- neutrophil-activating protein 78
- small inducible cytokine B5
- small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys-X-Cys), member 5 (epithelial-derivedneutrophil-activating peptide 78)
- Small-inducible cytokine B5
The protein encoded by this gene is an inflammatory chemokine that belongs to the CXC chemokine family. This chemokine is produced concomitantly with interleukin-8 (IL8) in response to stimulation with either interleukin-1 (IL1) or tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNFA). This chemokine is a potent chemotaxin involved in neutrophil activation.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: Flow, IHC, Neut
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IF
Applications: WB, ELISA, S-ELISA
Publications for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-M03) (0)
There are no publications for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-M03).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-M03) (0)
There are no reviews for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-M03).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-M03) (0)
Additional CXCL5 Antibody (M1) Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-M03)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CXCL5 Antibody (H00006374-M03). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CXCL5