CXCL5 Antibody (32B3) [HRP] Summary
This antibody was produced from a hybridoma (mouse myeloma fused with spleen cells from a rat immunized with purified mouse PlGF recombinant protein. Rat monoclonal anti Mouse CXCL5 P50228.
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Optimal dilution of this antibody should be experimentally determined.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
Protein G purified
This conjugate is made on demand. Actual recovery may vary from the stated volume of this product. The volume will be greater than or equal to the unit size stated on the datasheet.
Alternate Names for CXCL5 Antibody (32B3) [HRP]
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 5
- C-X-C motif chemokine 5
- epithelial-derived neutrophil activating protein 78
- epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating peptide 78
- Epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating protein 78
- Neutrophil-activating peptide ENA-78
- neutrophil-activating protein 78
- small inducible cytokine B5
- small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys-X-Cys), member 5 (epithelial-derivedneutrophil-activating peptide 78)
- Small-inducible cytokine B5
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-reported, Neut
Publications for CXCL5 Antibody (NBP2-22026H) (0)
There are no publications for CXCL5 Antibody (NBP2-22026H).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CXCL5 Antibody (NBP2-22026H) (0)
There are no reviews for CXCL5 Antibody (NBP2-22026H).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CXCL5 Antibody (NBP2-22026H) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CXCL5 Antibody (NBP2-22026H)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CXCL5 Antibody (NBP2-22026H). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CXCL5