CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 Recombinant Protein Summary
A recombinant protein corresponding to 85 amino acids of Human CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1
Source: E. coli
Amino Acid Sequence: The amino acid sequence of this product is not available.
|Details of Functionality
Determined by its ability to chemoattract human B cells using a concentration range of 1.0-10 ng/ml.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Sterile filtered and10 mM TFA.
Centrifuge prior to opening. Reconstitute with water to a final concentration of 0.1 - 1.0 mg/ml.
After reconstituted, dilute further with other aqueous solutions.
Alternate Names for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 Recombinant Protein
- B cell-attracting chemokine 1
- B lymphocyte chemoattractant
- BCA1B-cell chemoattractant
- BCA-1CXC chemokine BLC
- B-cell-homing chemokine (ligand for Burkitt's lymphoma receptor-1)
- BLCSmall-inducible cytokine B13
- B-lymphocyte chemoattractant
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 13 (B-cell chemoattractant)
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 13
- C-X-C motif chemokine 13
- SCYB13B-cell-attracting chemokine 1
- small inducible cytokine B subfamily (Cys-X-Cys motif), member 13 (B-cellchemoattractant)
Human BCA-1 (B Cell-Attracting chemokine 1), also known as BLC or CXCL13, is a recently identified new CXC chemokines. Human BCA-1 is a highly effective attractant for human blood B lymphocytes, but was inactive on freshly isolated or IL-2 stimulated T lymphocytes, monocytes and neutrophils. The human BCA-1 is a 10.1 kDa protein containing 85 amino acid residues.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: Flow, IHC, ICC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, Neut
Applications: Flow, ICC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 Protein (NBP1-99658) (0)
There are no publications for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 Protein (NBP1-99658).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 Protein (NBP1-99658) (0)
There are no reviews for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 Protein (NBP1-99658).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 Protein (NBP1-99658) (0)
Additional CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 Recombinant Protein Products
Related Products by Gene
, CHEMOKINE CCL19
Bioinformatics Tool for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 Protein (NBP1-99658)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 Protein (NBP1-99658). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1