Publications for Collagen IV alpha 1 Protein (NBP1-97268) (0)
There are no publications for Collagen IV alpha 1 Protein (NBP1-97268).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Collagen IV alpha 1 Protein (NBP1-97268) (0)
There are no reviews for Collagen IV alpha 1 Protein (NBP1-97268).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Collagen IV alpha 1 Protein (NBP1-97268). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
Which was the best human Collagen IV recombinant protein for my custom sandwich Elisa?
- NBP1-97268 is currently our only human Collagen IV protein. It is the native protein and is not recombinant. Without knowing which antibodies are being used in your ELISA, I can not be 100% certain that this is the best protein for you but it is the only one that we carry of human origin.
Here a customer intends to buy our Collagen IV Protein. He wonders whether it can be used for cell culture, if it can, what concentration is best. Can you so kind to help him and me?
- Our Collagen IV protein with catalogue number NBP1-97268 has been validated for Western blotting and for ELISA. We have no testing data regarding its use in cell culture, however since it contains sodium azide as a preservative it is unlikely to be suitable for this use.
Additional Collagen IV alpha 1 Full length Protein Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for Collagen IV alpha 1 Protein (NBP1-97268)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Collagen IV alpha 1 Protein (NBP1-97268). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Collagen IV alpha 1.