Publications for Collagen III alpha 1/COL3A1 Protein (NBP1-97267) (0)
There are no publications for Collagen III alpha 1/COL3A1 Protein (NBP1-97267).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Collagen III alpha 1/COL3A1 Protein (NBP1-97267) (0)
There are no reviews for Collagen III alpha 1/COL3A1 Protein (NBP1-97267).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Collagen III alpha 1/COL3A1 Protein (NBP1-97267). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I'm interested in using colagen III in adhesion assays of cell lines to collagen-coated TC plates. I've seen you have human recombinant collagen III (H00001281-P01) but in the datasheet it says it is not suitable for functional assays. I was wondering, though, if it is OK to use it in adhesion assays. You also have non-recombinant collagen III (NBP1-97267), which I guess it's purified. Is this one suitable for adhesion assays?
- H00001281-P01 product is distributed by us through a Taiwanese company called Abnova. They do not test the activity of their recombinant proteins. The proteins are produced in a cell-free wheat germ system with an N-terminal 26kDa GST-tag. Due to this expression system, in our experience, the proteins do not always undergo the same folding and post-transnational modifications they might undergo in an endogenous cell. Because of this, we do not recommend this protein for use in functional assays and do not guarantee them for this use. They are mainly intended for use in Western Blots as a positive control with their antibody. NBP1-97267 is a native protein purified from a human source.
Additional Collagen III alpha 1/COL3A1 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for Collagen III alpha 1/COL3A1 Protein (NBP1-97267)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Collagen III alpha 1/COL3A1 Protein (NBP1-97267). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Collagen III alpha 1/COL3A1