CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (2G3) Summary
CD40LG (NP_000065 113 a.a. - 261 a.a.) partial recombinant protein. MQKGDQNPQIAAHVISEASSKTTSVLQWAEKGYYTMSNNLVTLENGKQLTVKRQGLYYIYAQVTFCSNREASSQAPFIASLCLKSPGRFERILLRAANTHSSAKPCGQQSIHLGGVFELQPGASVFVNVTDPSQVSHGTGFTSFGLLKL
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Antibody reactivity against Recombinant Protein with GST tag on ELISA and WB. GST tag alone is used as a negative control.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS (pH 7.4)
Quality control test: Antibody Reactive Against Recombinant Protein.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (2G3)
- CD154 antigen
- CD40 antigen ligand
- CD40 Ligand
- T-B cell-activating molecule
- T-cell antigen Gp39
- TNF-related activation protein
- TRAPtumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper-IgM syndrome)
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 5
The protein encoded by this gene is expressed on the surface of T cells. It regulates B cell function by engaging CD40 on the B cell surface. A defect in this gene results in an inability to undergo immunoglobulin class switch and is associated with hyper-IgM syndrome.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, AgAct
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P, CyTOF-ready, Flow-CS
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, ELISA
Publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (H00000959-M05) (0)
There are no publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (H00000959-M05).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (H00000959-M05) (0)
There are no reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (H00000959-M05).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (H00000959-M05). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am looking for paired ABs for use in detecting CD40L (rat) by ELISA. Do you have such a reagent(s) available?
- Unfortunately we currently do not have any CD40 Ligand antibody pairs that have been validated in Rat. The only antibody pairs we offer for CD40L are validated in Human. I apologize for this inconvenience. If you would be interested in testing one of our products in Rat I'd like to invite you to participate in our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this program.
Additional CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (H00000959-M05)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (H00000959-M05). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5