CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (24-31) [FITC] Summary
The immunogen was the full length version of the protein: CD154 (24-31)
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
FITC (A=495, E=519)
PBS (pH 7.2) and 0.2% (w/v) BSA
0.09% Sodium Azide
Protein A or G purified
IF and blocking reported in literature.
Expected Cross-Reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Cynomolgus, Rhesus.
Alternate Names for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (24-31) [FITC]
- CD154 antigen
- CD40 antigen ligand
- CD40 ligand
- T-B cell-activating molecule
- T-cell antigen Gp39
- TNF-related activation protein
- TRAPtumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper-IgM syndrome)
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 5
CD154 (CD40 ligand) is also known as CD40L, gp39, TRAP and T-BAM. CD40 ligand is a 32-39 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the TNF superfamily and is expressed on activated T cells. It has been reported to be important for B cell costimulation following binding of its receptor, CD40. Additionally, binding of CD40L to CD40 on B cells promotes the secretion of immunoglobulin and Ig isotype switching. CD40L is also involved in the regulation of cytokine production by T cells.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, AgAct
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, Flow, AgAct
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P, Flow-CS
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-77899) (0)
There are no publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-77899).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-77899) (0)
There are no reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-77899).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-77899). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am looking for paired ABs for use in detecting CD40L (rat) by ELISA. Do you have such a reagent(s) available?
- Unfortunately we currently do not have any CD40 Ligand antibody pairs that have been validated in Rat. The only antibody pairs we offer for CD40L are validated in Human. I apologize for this inconvenience. If you would be interested in testing one of our products in Rat I'd like to invite you to participate in our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this program.
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Other Available Formats
Additional CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-77899)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-77899). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5