CD3 zeta Antibody (4B10) Summary
Purified recombinant fragment of human CD247 expressed in E. Coli.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:500 - 1:2000
- ELISA 1:10000
- Flow Cytometry 1:200 - 1:400
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:200 - 1:1000
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10 - 1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:200 - 1:1000
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.03% Sodium Azide
Alternate Names for CD3 zeta Antibody (4B10)
- CD247 antigen
- CD247 antigen, zeta subunit
- CD247 molecule
- CD3 zeta
- CD3z antigen, zeta polypeptide (TiT3 complex)
- CD3ZT-cell receptor T3 zeta chain
- T-cell antigen receptor complex, zeta subunit of CD3
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 zeta chain
- TCR Zeta Chain
CD3 complex is crucial in transducing antigen-recognition signals into the cytopasm of T cells and in regulating the cell surface expression of the TCR complex. T cell activation through the antigen receptor (TCR) involves the cytoplasmic tails of the CD3 subunits CD3 gamma, CD3 delta, CD3 epsilon and CD3 zeta (CD247). These CD3 subunits are structurally related members of the immunoglobulins super family encoded by closely linked genes on human chromosome 11. The CD3 components have long cytoplasmic tails that associate with cytoplasmic signal transduction molecules. This association is mediated at least in part by a double tyrosine-based motif present in a single copy in the CD3 subunits. CD3 may play a role in TCR-induced growth arrest, cell survival and proliferation.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ICC
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, AgAct
Applications: Flow, IHC-Fr, IP, B/N
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready
Applications: ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CostimT, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for CD3 zeta Antibody (NBP1-42561) (0)
There are no publications for CD3 zeta Antibody (NBP1-42561).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD3 zeta Antibody (NBP1-42561) (0)
There are no reviews for CD3 zeta Antibody (NBP1-42561).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD3 zeta Antibody (NBP1-42561). (Showing 1 - 3 of 3 FAQ).
I have recently ordered CD3 zeta antibody (4B10) Catalog number: NBP1-42561 Lot: 4310. According to the datasheet the concentration should be labeled on the vial. Unfortunately, I missed to find any concentrational detail on the vial, neither the concentration nor the amount. It would be grateful if you let me informed about the concentration.
- The formulation for this product is ascites fluid, therefore the concentration is unknown as it is not purified antibody. There would be many other protein factors contained in the ascitic fluid making determination of an exact antibody concentration impossible without additional purification. The reason an isotype is known and provided is due to the fact that this is a monoclonal antibody and not because additional purifications were performed for that isotype.
I would like to stain for human CD3 and IL12Rb2 antigen in human skin sections. Skin is PFA fixed and paraffin embedded. Will CD3 Ab (NBP1-42561) work on the sections after antigen retrieval?
- NBP1-42561 has been validated in IHC-Pariffin sections for human tissue. As long as the target is expressed in your tissue, this antibody will work for detection. We generally recommend the Citrate buffer pH 6.0 antigen retrieval.
What is the concentration of Cat: NBP1-42561?
- This antibody is unpurified and supplied as ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.The concentration was not determined empirically since it unpurified, but the estimate is between 5-10 mg/ml.
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CD3 zeta Antibody (NBP1-42561)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD3 zeta Antibody (NBP1-42561). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD3 zeta