CD3 Antibody (AP-MAB0808) Summary
Mouse CD3+ Cells. Clone AP-MAB0808 antibody recognizes Epsilon/ Gamma of CD3 complex.
Endotoxin Level:< 0.002EU/ug IgG
The was selected for its ability to detect CD3+ cells by FC.
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 0.25ug/1 Million Cells in 100ul Volume
- In vitro assay
- In vivo assay
AP-MAB0808 antibody recognizes epsilon /gamma of CD3 complex and is useful for following applications:
1. T cell activation in vivo and in vitro
2. Depletion of CD3+ cells in vivo
3. FLOW (Flow Cytometery): 0.25microgram of antibody for one million of cells in 100ul
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
A 0.2 um filtered solution in PBS - Azide free
Protein A or G purified
Alternate Names for CD3 Antibody (AP-MAB0808)
- CD3 antigen, delta subunit
- CD3d antigen
- CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex)
- CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex)
- CD3e antigen
- CD3e antigen, epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex)
- CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex)
- CD3g antigen
- CD3g antigen, gamma polypeptide (TiT3 complex)
- CD3g molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex)
- CD3g molecule, gamma (CD3-TCR complex)
- T3DOKT3, delta chain
- T-cell antigen receptor complex, epsilon subunit of T3
- T-cell receptor T3 delta chain
- T-cell surface antigen T3/Leu-4 epsilon chain
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain
CD3 complex is crucial in transducing antigen-recognition signals into the cytopasm of T cells and in regulating the cell surface expression of the TCR complex. T cell activation through the antigen receptor (TCR) involves the cytoplasmic tails of the CD3 subunits CD3 gamma, CD3 delta, CD3 epsilon and CD3 zeta. These CD3 subunits are structurally related members of the immunoglobulins super family encoded by closely linked genes on human chromosome 11. The CD3 components have long cytoplasmic tails that associate with cytoplasmic signal transduction molecules. This association is mediated at least in part by a double tyrosine-based motif present in a single copy in the CD3 subunits. CD3 may play a role in TCR-induced growth arrest, cell survival and proliferation. The CD3 antigen is present on 68-82% of normal peripheral blood lymphocytes, 65-85% of thymocytes and Purkinje cells in the cerebellum. It is never expressed on B or NK cells. Decreased percentages of T lymphocytes may be observed in some autoimmune diseases.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: Flow, Func, In vitro, In vivo, CyTOF-ready, Flow-CS
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-reported
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: Flow, IHC, IP, CompCytotox, CyTOF-ready, ICC, Tstim
Applications: WB, ICC
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Rt, Ze
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC-P
Publications for CD3 Antibody (NBP2-22045) (0)
There are no publications for CD3 Antibody (NBP2-22045).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD3 Antibody (NBP2-22045) (0)
There are no reviews for CD3 Antibody (NBP2-22045).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD3 Antibody (NBP2-22045). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
What the theoretical molecular weight for CD3 antibodies?
- The TMW of CD3 antibodies is approximately 20 - 25 kDa.
Additional CD3 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CD3 Antibody (NBP2-22045)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD3 Antibody (NBP2-22045). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD3.