CCL2/MCP1 Recombinant Protein Summary
A recombinant protein corresponding to His tagged CCL2.
Amino Acid Sequence: MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MQPDAINAPV TCCYNFTNRK ISVQRLASYR RITSSKCPKE AVIFKTIVAK EICADPKQKW VQDSMDHLDK QTQTPKT
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
20 mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM DTT, 20% glycerol
The purity of this protein is > 95% by SDS - PAGE. This recombinant protein was expressed in E.Coli bacteria. The endotoxin levels < 1.0 EU per 1 microgram of protein (determined by LAL method).
Alternate Names for CCL2/MCP1 Recombinant Protein
- C-C motif chemokine 2
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2
- HC11Monocyte secretory protein JE
- MCAFMonocyte chemotactic and activating factor
- MCP1 Monocyte chemotactic protein 1
- MCP-1 Small-inducible cytokine A2
- Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1
- monocyte chemoattractant protein-1
- small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous tomouse Sig-je)
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 2
Chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2 (CCL2) is a small cytokine belonging to the CC chemokine family that is also known as monocyte chemotactic protein-1 (MCP1). CCL2 recruits monocytes, memory T cells, and dendritic cells to sites of tissue injury and infection. It has been implicated in the pathogenesis of diseases characterized by monocytic infiltrates, like psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis and atherosclerosis. It binds to chemokine receptors CCR2 and CCR4. Recombinant human CCL2 protein, fused to His-tag at N-terminus, was expressed in E.coli and purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, Flow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Rt, Ca, Mk
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Publications for CCL2/MCP1 Protein (NBC1-19060) (0)
There are no publications for CCL2/MCP1 Protein (NBC1-19060).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CCL2/MCP1 Protein (NBC1-19060) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL2/MCP1 Protein (NBC1-19060).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for CCL2/MCP1 Protein (NBC1-19060) (0)
Additional CCL2/MCP1 Recombinant Protein Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL2/MCP1 Protein (NBC1-19060)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL2/MCP1 Protein (NBC1-19060). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CCL2/MCP1.