CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (4E2) Summary
The immunogen for this antibody was CCL2.
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
The 4E2 antibody has been tested as the capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA in combination with the Biotin 2H5 antibody for detection of mouse CCL2 (MCP-1, MCP1, MCAF). A suitable range of concentrations of this antibody for ELISA capture is 1-4 ug/ml.
This antibody is reactive to Mouse.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
Aqueous, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer.
0.09% Sodium Azide
Protein A or G purified
Alternate Names for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (4E2)
- C-C motif chemokine 2
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2
- HC11Monocyte secretory protein JE
- MCAFMonocyte chemotactic and activating factor
- MCP1 Monocyte chemotactic protein 1
- MCP-1 Small-inducible cytokine A2
- Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1
- monocyte chemoattractant protein-1
- small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous tomouse Sig-je)
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 2
The 4E2/MCP antibody reacts with mouse monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1).
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Po, Bv, Rb
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Publications for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43243) (0)
There are no publications for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43243).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43243) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43243).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43243) (0)
Additional CCL2/MCP1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43243)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43243). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CCL2/MCP1.