CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (2H5) [Biotin] Summary
CHO-expressed, recombinant mouse MCP-1
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
Biotin (A=N/A, E=N/A)
Aqueous buffer, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer (proprietary)
0.09% Sodium Azide
Protein A or G purified
Alternate Names for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (2H5) [Biotin]
- C-C motif chemokine 2
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2
- HC11Monocyte secretory protein JE
- MCAFMonocyte chemotactic and activating factor
- MCP1 Monocyte chemotactic protein 1
- MCP-1 Small-inducible cytokine A2
- Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1
- monocyte chemoattractant protein-1
- small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous tomouse Sig-je)
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 2
The 2H5 monoclonal antibody reacts with mouse, rat, and human monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1), also known as CCL2 and MCAF.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, Flow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Rt, Ca, Mk
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Publications for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43490) (0)
There are no publications for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43490).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43490) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43490).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43490) (0)
Additional CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (2H5) [Biotin] Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43490)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-43490). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CCL2/MCP1.