CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (2H5) [DyLight 488] Summary
CHO-expressed, recombinant mouse MCP-1
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein A or G purified
Dylight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries. This conjugate is made on demand. Actual recovery may vary from the stated volume of this product. The volume will be greater than or equal to the unit size stated on the datasheet.
Alternate Names for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (2H5) [DyLight 488]
- C-C motif chemokine 2
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2
- HC11Monocyte secretory protein JE
- MCAFMonocyte chemotactic and activating factor
- MCP1 Monocyte chemotactic protein 1
- MCP-1 Small-inducible cytokine A2
- Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1
- monocyte chemoattractant protein-1
- small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous tomouse Sig-je)
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 2
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Po, Bv, Rb
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: ELISA, ICC/IF
Publications for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NB100-78196G) (0)
There are no publications for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NB100-78196G).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NB100-78196G) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NB100-78196G).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NB100-78196G) (0)
Additional CCL2/MCP1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NB100-78196G)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NB100-78196G). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CCL2/MCP1.