Human CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
CV% < 12%
CV% < 10%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
CCL19 (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human CCL19.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B): 20x concentrated solution.
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H): 3, 3’, 5, 5’- tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) inbuffered solution.
- Standard Protein (Item C): Human MIP-3 beta.1 vial is enough to run each standard induplicate.
- Stop Solution (Item I): 0.2 M sulfuric acid.
- Assay Diluent (Item E2): 5x concentrated buffer.
- Detection Antibody MIP-3 beta (Item F): Biotinylated anti-Human MIP-3 beta (eachvial is enough to assay half microplate).
- HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate (Item G): 400x concentrated HRP-conjugatedstreptavidin.
- MIP-3 beta Microplate (Item A): Coated with anti-Human MIP-3 beta.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- beta chemokine exodus-3
- Beta-chemokine exodus-3
- CC chemokine ligand 19
- C-C motif chemokine 19
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 19
- EBI1-ligand chemokine
- Epstein-Barr virus-induced molecule 1 ligand chemokine
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 3 beta
- macrophage inflammatory protein 3-beta
- MIP3 beta
- MIP-3 beta
- MIP3BCK beta-11
- SCYA19EBI1 ligand chemokine
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 19
- Small-inducible cytokine A19
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-reported, ICC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, IHC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Publications for CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749) (0)
Additional CCL19/MIP-3 beta Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CCL19/MIP-3 beta