CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit [Biotin] Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
Biotin (A=N/A, E=N/A)
Concentration is not relevant for this product. Please see the protocols for proper use of this product.
CCL19 (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human CCL19.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit [Biotin]
- beta chemokine exodus-3
- Beta-chemokine exodus-3
- CC chemokine ligand 19
- C-C motif chemokine 19
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 19
- EBI1-ligand chemokine
- Epstein-Barr virus-induced molecule 1 ligand chemokine
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 3 beta
- macrophage inflammatory protein 3-beta
- MIP3 beta
- MIP-3 beta
- MIP3BCK beta-11
- SCYA19EBI1 ligand chemokine
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 19
- Small-inducible cytokine A19
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: Flow, ICC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, ICC
Applications: Flow, IHC
Applications: Flow, Neut
Publications for CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749) (0)
Additional CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit [Biotin] Products
Related Products by Gene
, CHEMOKINE CCL19
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL19/MIP-3 beta ELISA Kit (KA1749). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CCL19/MIP-3 beta