Recombinant Human CCL18/PARC Protein Summary
A recombinant protein corresponding to 68 amino acids of Human CCL18/PARC
|Details of Functionality
The biological activity of human MIP-4 was determined by a chemotaxis assay using human T lymphocytes. Significant chemotaxis was achieved at 100 ng/ml.
| Protein/Peptide Type
Biologically Active Protein
>95%, by SDS-PAGE
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20 to -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Sterile filtered and lyophilized with no additives
>95%, by SDS-PAGE
Reconstitute in H2O to a concentration of 1 mg/ml. The solution can be diluted into other buffered solutions
Alternate Names for Recombinant Human CCL18/PARC Protein
- Alternative macrophage activation-associated CC chemokine 1
- AMAC1CC chemokine ligand 18
- AMAC-1Small-inducible cytokine A18
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 18 (pulmonary and activation-regulated)
- DC-CK1CC chemokine PARC
- DCCK1Macrophage inflammatory protein 4
- Dendritic cell chemokine 1
- MIP-4C-C motif chemokine 18
- PARCPulmonary and activation-regulated chemokine
- SCYA18chemokine (C-C), dendritic
- small inducible cytokine A18
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 18, pulmonary andactivation-regulated
Human microphage inflammatory protein-4 (MIP-4) also known as PARC, has been shown to be chemotactic for T lymphocytes but not for monocytes or granulocytes. 's human MIP-4 is an 7.8 kDa protein containing 68 amino acid residues.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 2 years from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-P, PAGE
Applications: PAGE, HPLC
Publications for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398) (0)
There are no publications for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
FAQs for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398) (0)
Additional CCL18/PARC Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
PTMs for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398)
Learn more about PTMs related to CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398).
Research Areas for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on CCL18/PARC