CCL18/PARC Recombinant Protein Summary
A recombinant protein corresponding to 68 amino acids of Human CCL18/PARC
Source: E. coli
Amino Acid Sequence: The amino acid sequence of this product is not available.
|Details of Functionality
The biological activity of human MIP-4 was determined by a chemotaxis assay using human T lymphocytes. Significant chemotaxis was achieved at 100 ng/ml.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Sterile filtered and with no additives.
Reconstitute with water to a final concentration of 1.0 mg/ml.
After reconstituted, dilute further with other aqueous solutions.
Alternate Names for CCL18/PARC Recombinant Protein
- Alternative macrophage activation-associated CC chemokine 1
- AMAC1CC chemokine ligand 18
- AMAC-1Small-inducible cytokine A18
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 18 (pulmonary and activation-regulated)
- DC-CK1CC chemokine PARC
- DCCK1Macrophage inflammatory protein 4
- Dendritic cell chemokine 1
- MIP-4C-C motif chemokine 18
- PARCPulmonary and activation-regulated chemokine
- SCYA18chemokine (C-C), dendritic
- small inducible cytokine A18
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 18, pulmonary andactivation-regulated
Human microphage inflammatory protein-4 (MIP-4) also known as PARC, has been shown to be chemotactic for T lymphocytes but not for monocytes or granulocytes. 's human MIP-4 is an 7.8 kDa protein containing 68 amino acid residues.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Neut
Publications for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398) (0)
There are no publications for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398) (0)
Additional CCL18/PARC Recombinant Protein Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
PTMs for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398)
Learn more about PTMs related to CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398).
Research Areas for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-99398)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on CCL18/PARC