C7orf30 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for C7orf30
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for C7orf30 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- chromosome 7 open reading frame 30
- hypothetical protein LOC115416
- mitochondrial assembly of ribosomal large subunit 1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for C7orf30 Lysate (H00115416-T01) (0)
There are no publications for C7orf30 Lysate (H00115416-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for C7orf30 Lysate (H00115416-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for C7orf30 Lysate (H00115416-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for C7orf30 Lysate (H00115416-T01) (0)
Additional C7orf30 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for C7orf30 Lysate (H00115416-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to C7orf30 Lysate (H00115416-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on C7orf30