Rat C-Reactive Protein/CRP ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
Crp (Rat) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of rat Crp in urine and cell culture supernatants.
|Standard Curve Range
0.78 to 50 ng/mL
CV% < 7.60%
CV% < 5.00%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for quantification.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Chromogen Substrate: A ready-to-use stabilized peroxidase chromogen substratetetramethylbenzidine.
- Biotinylated Rat CRP Antibody (50x): A 50-fold biotinylated polyclonal antibody againstrat CRP.
- EIA Diluent Concentrate (10x): A 10-fold concentrated buffered protein base.
- Stop Solution: A 0.5 N hydrochloric acid to stop the chromogen substrate reaction.
- Sealing Tapes: Precut, pressure-sensitive sealing tapes that can be cut to fit theformat of the individual assay.
- Rat CRP Microplate: A 96-well polystyrene microplate coated with a polyclonalantibody against rat CRP.
- Rat CRP Standard: Rat CRP in a buffered protein base (lyophilized).
- Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate): A 100-fold concentrate.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Rat C-Reactive Protein/CRP ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- C-Reactive Protein
- C-reactive protein, pentraxin-related
- pentraxin 1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Po, Bv, Rb
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Po, Rb
Applications: WB, B/N, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, RIA
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-Fr
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western
Publications for C-Reactive Protein/CRP ELISA Kit (KA1035)(1)
We have publications tested in 1 confirmed species: Rat.
Filter By Application
Filter By Species
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for C-Reactive Protein/CRP ELISA Kit (KA1035) (0)
There are no reviews for C-Reactive Protein/CRP ELISA Kit (KA1035).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for C-Reactive Protein/CRP ELISA Kit (KA1035) (0)
Additional C-Reactive Protein/CRP Products
Bioinformatics Tool for C-Reactive Protein/CRP ELISA Kit (KA1035)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to C-Reactive Protein/CRP ELISA Kit (KA1035). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on C-Reactive Protein/CRP