BMPR-II Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
1X Sample Buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, 2% SDS, 10% glycerol, 300 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, 0.01% Bromophenol blue)
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for BMPR-II
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for BMPR-II Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- BMP type II receptor
- BMP type-2 receptor
- BMPR-IIprimary pulmonary hypertension 1
- Bone morphogenetic protein receptor type II
- bone morphogenetic protein receptor type-2
- bone morphogenetic protein receptor, type II (serine/threonine kinase)
- EC 2.7.11
- EC 188.8.131.52
- type II activin receptor-like kinase
- type II receptor for bone morphogenetic protein-4
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, S-ELISA
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ICC
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, ICC
Publications for BMPR-II Lysate (H00000659-T02) (0)
There are no publications for BMPR-II Lysate (H00000659-T02).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for BMPR-II Lysate (H00000659-T02) (0)
There are no reviews for BMPR-II Lysate (H00000659-T02).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for BMPR-II Lysate (H00000659-T02) (0)
Additional BMPR-II Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for BMPR-II Lysate (H00000659-T02)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to BMPR-II Lysate (H00000659-T02). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on BMPR-II