Recombinant Human BMP-9 Protein Summary
A recombinant protein with GST tag at N-terminal corresponding to the amino acids 1-429 of Human GDF2 full-length ORF
Source: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
Amino Acid Sequence:MCPGALWVALPLLSLLAGSLQGKPLQSWGRGSAGGNAHSPLGVPGGGLPEHTFNLKMFLENVKVDFLRSLNLSGVPSQDKTRVEPPQYMIDLYNRYTSDKSTTPASNIVRSFSMEDAISITATEDFPFQKHILLFNISIPRHEQITRAELRLYVSCQNHVDPSHDLKGSVVIYDVLDGTDAWDSATETKTFLVSQDIQDEGWETLEVSSAVKRWVRSDSTKSKNKLEVTVESHRKGCDTLDISVPPGSRNLPFFVVFSNDHSSGTKETRLELREMISHEQESVLKKLSKDGSTEAGESSHEEDTDGHVAAGSTLARRKRSAGAGSHCQKTSLRVNFEDIGWDSWIIAPKEYEAYECKGGCFFPLADDVTPTKHAIVQTLVHLKFPTKVGKACCVPTKLSPISVLYKDDMGVPTLKYHYEGMSVAECGCR
| Protein/Peptide Type
This antibody is useful for ELISA and Western Blot. This product may contain endotoxins and is not suitable for use with live cells.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
50 mM Tris-HCl, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH 8.0 in the elution buffer.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Recombinant Human BMP-9 Protein
- BMP9BMP-9Bone morphogenetic protein 9
- growth differentiation factor 2
- growth/differentiation factor 2
GDF2 - growth differentiation factor 2
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, RI
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-Fr
Publications for BMP-9 Recombinant Protein (H00002658-P01) (0)
There are no publications for BMP-9 Recombinant Protein (H00002658-P01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for BMP-9 Recombinant Protein (H00002658-P01) (0)
There are no reviews for BMP-9 Recombinant Protein (H00002658-P01).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for BMP-9 Recombinant Protein (H00002658-P01). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I wanted to know if you assay your product (catalog# H00002658-P01) for biological activity and what assay do you use?
- H00002658-P01 is supplied to us by a company called Abnova, and they do not routinely assay their proteins for activity. However, we have determined that this protein is not active, based on feedback we have received from various customers using this product. Additionally, due to the wheat germ expression system this protein is made in, it may not fold correctly or be post translationally modified therefore it would not fold the same as the endogenous protein.
Additional BMP-9 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for BMP-9 Recombinant Protein (H00002658-P01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to BMP-9 Recombinant Protein (H00002658-P01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
PTMs for BMP-9 Recombinant Protein (H00002658-P01)
Learn more about PTMs related to BMP-9 Recombinant Protein (H00002658-P01).
Research Areas for BMP-9 Recombinant Protein (H00002658-P01)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on BMP-9