ALS2CR15 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Pasmid: pCMV-ICA1L full-length
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Sample Buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, 2% SDS, 10% glycerol, 300 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, and 0.01% Bromophenol blue).
Lysate Details for ALS2CR15
Quality control test: Transient overexpression cell lysate was tested with Anti-ICA1L antibody by Western Blots.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for ALS2CR15 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region, candidate 14
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 14 protein
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 15 protein
- candidate 15
- Ica69-related protein
- islet cell autoantigen 1,69kDa-like
- islet cell autoantigen 1-like protein
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01) (0)
There are no publications for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01) (0)
Additional ALS2CR15 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Research Areas for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on ALS2CR15