ALS2CR15 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
islet cell autoantigen 1,69kDa-like
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
The exact concentration of the protein of interest cannot be determined for overexpression lysates. Please contact technical support for more information.
This transient overexpression cell lysate is useful for western blot and was tested with Anti-ICA1L antibody H00130026-B01 by Western Blots.
Lysate Details for ALS2CR15
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for ALS2CR15 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region, candidate 14
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 14 protein
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 15 protein
- candidate 15
- Ica69-related protein
- islet cell autoantigen 1,69kDa-like
- islet cell autoantigen 1-like protein
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01) (0)
There are no publications for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01) (0)
Additional ALS2CR15 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Research Areas for ALS2CR15 Lysate (H00130026-T01)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on ALS2CR15