ALG1 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Pasmid: pCMV-ALG1 full-length
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Sample Buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, 2% SDS, 10% glycerol, 300 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, and 0.01% Bromophenol blue).
Lysate Details for ALG1
Quality control test: Transient overexpression cell lysate was tested with Anti-ALG1 antibody by Western Blots.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for ALG1 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- asparagine-linked glycosylation 1 homolog (yeast, beta-1,4-mannosyltransferase)
- asparagine-linked glycosylation 1, beta-1,4-mannosyltransferase homolog (S.cerevisiae)
- Asparagine-linked glycosylation protein 1 homolog
- beta-1,4 mannosyltransferase
- chitobiosyldiphosphodolichol beta-mannosyltransferase
- GDP-Man:GlcNAc2-PP-dolichol mannosyltransferase
- GDP-mannose-dolichol diphosphochitobiose mannosyltransferase
- HMAT1EC 22.214.171.124
The enzyme encoded by this gene catalyzes the first mannosylation step in the biosynthesis of lipid-linked oligosaccharides. This gene is mutated in congenital disorder of glycosylation type Ik. [provided by RefSeq]
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Publications for ALG1 Lysate (H00056052-T01) (0)
There are no publications for ALG1 Lysate (H00056052-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ALG1 Lysate (H00056052-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for ALG1 Lysate (H00056052-T01).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ALG1 Lysate (H00056052-T01) (0)
Additional ALG1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ALG1 Lysate (H00056052-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ALG1 Lysate (H00056052-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ALG1