Mouse Albumin ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
Albumin (Mouse) ELISA Kit is a competitive enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of mouse albumin in plasma and serum.
|Standard Curve Range
0.098 to 25 ug/mL
CV% < 7.10%
CV% < 4.60%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for quantification.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Chromogen Substrate (1x): A stabilized peroxidase chromogen substratetetramethylbenzidine.
- Biotinylated Mouse Albumin Protein (2x): lyophilized.
- Stop Solution (1x): A 0.5 N hydrochloric acid to stop the chromogen substratereaction.
- SP Conjugate (100x): A 100-fold concentrate.
- Mouse Albumin Microplate: A 96-well polystyrene microplate (12 strips of 8 wells)coated with a polyclonal antibody against mouse albumin.
- Mouse Albumin Standard: Mouse albumin in a buffered protein base (lyophilized).
- MIX Diluent Concentrate (10x): A 10-fold concentrated buffered protein base.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x): A 20-fold concentrated buffered surfactant.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Mouse Albumin ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- cell growth inhibiting protein 42
- growth-inhibiting protein 20
- serum albumin
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Po, Rb
Applications: WB, B/N, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, RIA
Species: Hu, Mu, Po, Bv, Rb
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, CyTOF-ready, ICC, ICFlow, KO
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Bv, Fe
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Species: Ch, Vi
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, KD
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Publications for Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0488)(4)
Showing Publications 1 - 4
Reviews for Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0488) (0)
There are no reviews for Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0488).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0488) (0)
Additional Albumin Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0488)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0488). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Albumin.
Albumin - a family of globular protein
Albumin is a soluble and globular monomeric protein encoded by chromosome 4 that comprises about half of the protein found in blood serum. It functions as a carrier protein for steroids, fatty acids, and thyroid hormones as well as stabilizing extrace... Read full blog post.