Human Albumin ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
|Standard Curve Range
1.563 to 100 ug/mL
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Albumin (Human) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of human albumin in plasma and serum.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x): A 20-fold concentrated buffered surfactant.
- Human Albumin Microplate: A 96-well polystyrene microplate (12 strips of 8 wells)coated with a polyclonal antibody against human albumin.
- Human Albumin Standard: Human albumin in a buffered protein base, lyophilized.
- MIX Diluent Concentrate (10x): A 10-fold concentrated buffered protein base.
- Stop Solution: A 0.5 N hydrochloric acid to stop the chromogen substrate reaction.
- Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate): A 100-fold concentrate.
- Sealing Tapes: Pressure-sensitive sealing tapes that can be cut to fit the format of theindividual assay.
- Biotinylated Human Albumin (lyophilized)
- Chromogen Substrate: A ready-to-use stabilized peroxidase chromogen substratetetramethylbenzidine.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human Albumin ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- cell growth inhibiting protein 42
- growth-inhibiting protein 20
- serum albumin
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Po, Rb
Applications: WB, B/N, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, RIA
Species: Hu, Mu, Po, Bv, Rb
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, CyTOF-ready, ICC, ICFlow, KO
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Bv, Fe
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Species: Ch, Vi
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, KD
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Publications for Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0454)(4)
Showing Publications 1 - 4
Reviews for Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0454) (0)
There are no reviews for Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0454).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0454). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQs).
What form is this product given in?
- Kit KA0454 is provided in strips (12 - 8 well strips).
Additional Albumin Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0454)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Albumin ELISA Kit (KA0454). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Albumin.
Albumin - a family of globular protein
Albumin is a soluble and globular monomeric protein encoded by chromosome 4 that comprises about half of the protein found in blood serum. It functions as a carrier protein for steroids, fatty acids, and thyroid hormones as well as stabilizing extrace... Read full blog post.