Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome Type 2b: Disease Bioinformatics
Autoimmune Lyphoproliferative Syndrome (ALPS) (sometimes referred to as Canale-Smith Syndrome) is a disorder when the body makes an abnormally large amount of lymphocytes (immune system cells), causing enlarged lymph nodes, liver, and spleen. Autoimmune Lyphoproliferative Syndrome is an inherited disease in an autosomal dominant pattern. The autoimmune component is present with the immune system attacking the cells within the blood stream. Mutations in the FASgene account for 75% of ALPS cases as this gene codes for proteins that regulate cell apoptosis. However, the other 25% of cases are referred to as Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome- Type 2b (ALPS2B). Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome Type 2b is much less understood and extremely rare. These cases are linked to mutations on CASP8 and CASP10.
Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome Type 2b Bioinformatics Tool
Laverne is a handy bioinformatics tool to help facilitate scientific exploration of related genes, diseases and pathways based on co-citations. Explore more on Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome Type 2b below!
For more information on how to use Laverne, please read the How to Guide.
We have 1873 products for the study of Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome Type 2b that can be applied to Flow Cytometry, Western Blot, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation, Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence, Immunohistochemistry, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP) from our catalog of antibodies and ELISA kits.
Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome Type 2b is also known as Caspase 8 Deficiency, Caspase-8 Deficiency.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY: Update Regarding the Evolving COVID-19 Situation
Bio-Techne appreciates the critical role that you and our products and services play in research efforts to further scientific innovation and discovery. We are continually assessing our manufacturing and supplier capabilities during the COVID-19 situation and are implementing precautionary measures to ensure uninterrupted supply of products and services. Currently, and as we abide by local shelter in place orders across the world, we are fully operational and do not anticipate any material supply disruptions across our Bio-Techne brands and product lines. As the situation evolves, our goal is to utilize preventive measures to reduce the threat that COVID-19 poses to our ability to meet the needs of our customers globally.