Applications: Func, PAGE
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
Thrombopoietin is a humoral growth factor that is necessary for megakaryocyte proliferation and maturation, as well as for thrombopoiesis. This protein is the ligand for MLP/cMPL, the product of myeloproliferative leukemia virus oncogene. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been reported.
|Product By Gene ID
- Myeloproliferative leukemia virus oncogene ligand
- thrombopoietin nirs variant 1
- Megakaryocyte growth and development factor
- MPL ligand
- Megakaryocyte colony-stimulating factor
- megakaryocyte stimulating factor
- MGDFC-mpl ligand
PTMs for Thrombopoietin/Tpo
Learn more about PTMs related to Thrombopoietin/Tpo.ReductionMethylation
Bioinformatics Tool for Thrombopoietin/Tpo
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Thrombopoietin/Tpo. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.