Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ca, Gp, I, Ma, RbApplications:
WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IPHost:
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
The sodium/calcium exchanger of cardiac sarcolemma rapidly transports calcium during excitation-contraction coupling and is the dominant myocardial calcium efflux mechanism. The sodium/calcium exchanger uses the transmembrane sodium gradient to catalyze countertransport of calcium against its electrochemical gradient in a 3 sodium : 1 calcium exchange. Sodium/calcium exchange activity is present in excitable cells and in non-excitable cells.
|Product By Gene ID
- Na+/Ca2+ exchanger 3
- solute carrier family 8 (sodium-calcium exchanger), member 3
- Na(+)/Ca(2+)-exchange protein 3
- NCX3sodium/calcium exchanger SLC8A3
- sodium/calcium exchanger 3
- solute carrier family 8 (sodium/calcium exchanger), member 3
Bioinformatics Tool for Sodium-Calcium Exchanger
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Sodium-Calcium Exchanger. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.